Driving Minnesota

Monday, July 24, 2006

Driving Minnesota

Driving Minnesota. This blog is about just that, driving in Minnesota. The area in and around the Twin Cities (Minneapolis and St. Paul) to be specific. This blog will be a place for me to vent my frustrations about all the idiots, jerks, assholes and bitches that I encounter everyday while driving to and from work (or any where else).

Who am I? Well, to keep from incriminating myself, you can just call me Mike. I'm not a car guy. I don't drool over sports cars and the latest gas-guzzling soccer-mom mobiles. I don't load up my vehicle with all the latest doo-dads to get maximum horsepower nor do I roll on twenties. I drive a regular car. Nothing fancy. And I'm content with that. A car has always just been a means of transportation for me. Getting from point A to point B. I just feel like there are better things I could be spending my money on... like bills... or entertainment... not my ego.

I'm not really trying to achieve anything by writing about my driving experiences on this blog. Maybe some of the aforementioned idiots, jerks, assholes and bitches out there will read this blog, realize how poorly they drive, and change their ways.

Hopefully, I'll be able to post daily. That's my goal for a couple weeks at least. We'll see how far that gets I guess!

Tip of the Day: Driving is more important than the conversation you are having on your cell phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home